thiNKnow was originally established to provide support to CCGs, the wider NHS and those who have an interest in health and we also work with other organisations in the not-for-profit sector. We have particular expertise in governance and corporate matters and are recognised by NHS England as a leading expert in CCG governance and constitutions.
We help boards, governing bodies and other leaders to develop their organisations and to make better decisions including supporting board effectiveness and strategy development.
We enjoy working with new organisations and those wishing to establish or develop new partnerships and help them with business development and programme management advice. We are proud of our interest in leadership development, particularly for clinical and aspiring leaders, and are always keen to work with those who are actively managing their development journey.
thiNKnow can help you if you are:
- An organisation wanting to build effective partnerships with health organisations
- A charity or CiC wanting to develop your board and trustees.
- Any organisation wanting support with strategy or planning
- A provider of health services wanting to undertake a quality or governance review, perhaps in preparation for an inspection or after an incident.
- A group of GP practices or community pharmacists wanting explore new ways of working together, perhaps in a federation.
- An organisation wanting to engage with the NHS in a different way in order to increase your sales or improve your market penetration
- A CCG wanting to asses or improve your governance
- A local authority working with NHS organisations to establish legal and effective joint decision making
Being small, we offer excellent value for money without compromise on quality. We offer a highly tailored, bespoke approach to help you with your challenges and we use our extensive networks to benefit our clients by giving you access to the best expertise in an affordable way.
We have great reviews from clients:
“I have worked with Nicola on a range of projects and would recommend her without hesitation” Julie Wood Chief Executive NHS Clinical Commissioners
“As a result of working with Nicola the Coliseum now has a clear and coherent “Change and Transition Plan” that fully meets our needs, including a clear visual timeline through an iterative change process.” Kevin Shaw Chief Executive and Artistic Director, Oldham Coliseum Theatre
“Her style was very engaging and by using a mixture of reference to key documents/legislation, her own experience and encouraging the sharing personal reflections from the participants, she was able to convey powerful messages about good governance. I would highly recommend her to any organisation planning some board level development.” Tommy McIlravey Chief Executive, Sahir House
To arrange and informal, confidential chat, email firstname.lastname@example.org