The Guild of Health Industry Consultants- Helping the NHS from the outside in.
We are a newly established membership association for people who provide consultancy and interim management to organisations in the health care sector. Our members are all independent experts in a management discipline with significant experience in health settings. People’s expertise ranges from training and development through to quality improvement.
New members may join for free until a wider range of membership benefits are in place and monthly subscriptions are also suspended. Our priorities right now are to grow our membership and build the range of services we offer to members.
Once we are fully established we will be the go-to place for consultants and interims in this sector.
To our members we offer:
• A profile in our directory so that potential clients can find you
• Being part of something bigger than you
• Notifications from organisations wanting people like you
• A means to develop new skills and keep up to date
• A way to connect and collaborate with others like you
• A safe space in which to ask others for help and advice
• Offers and benefits from business to business suppliers
To partner organisations working in the health and social care sector we offer:
• A means to find consultants who cost a fraction of large consulting firms
• A means to find available interims and temporary management staff quickly with no agency fees
• A directory of people with specialist knowledge and skills
• A place to advertise opportunities
• A way to invite quotes from multiple potential providers
For more information about how we can help you, or if you’d like to offer us help please email firstname.lastname@example.org