Peace of mind for the people side of your business.
We set up Centurion Legal in June 2013 to provide modern and forward-thinking employment law solutions to the business world.
We are unlike traditional legal services. Our services are focused on your unique needs and your business interests.
Centurion Legal Supports the Employer.
Centurion Legal specialise in employment law and support employers ranging from blue-chip companies to owner-managed businesses on various employment matters.
Our support for Employers includes:
- Disciplinary and grievance issues, redundancy, holiday pay issues, TUPE, capability and long-term sickness issues.
- Executive terminations and compromise agreements.
- Contracts and employee handbooks.
- Our Tribunal claims cover all areas including unfair dismissal, discrimination and whistleblowing.
Our services include:
Centurion Legal provides high quality legal, commercial and timely advice to all types of businesses.
Including but not limited to the following:
- Drafting contracts of employment, employment policies and procedures, staff handbooks
- Drafting and negotiating settlement agreements for employers
- Managing high-level executive terminations
- Advising your business when undertaking restructuring which may require redundancies
- Advising on the employment aspects of share or asset purchases, including all TUPE-related issues
- Advising on day-to-day matters such as disciplinary and grievance issues, holiday pay, performance issues, capability and long-term sickness issues
- The defence of Employment Tribunal claims, from start to finish, we cover all areas, from the unlawful deductions of wages through to unfair dismissals, discrimination and whistleblowing.
Meet Roscoe Fernandes, Specialist Employment Solicitor
Roscoe Fernandes is the Principal and Director of Centurion Legal Limited. Roscoe spent his early career in a private practice as a solicitor after qualifying with a London law firm, before working for a Midlands legal heavyweight firm. Roscoe’s expertise lies in both non-contentious and contentious employment law. He has a particular interest in discrimination law, after having successfully acted in one of the first reported cases involving dismissal on the grounds that the employee intended to take adoption leave. He also has a keen interest in the employment aspects of insolvency. Outside of work, Roscoe enjoys badminton, fine-dining, travelling to warmer climates, cinema and the theatre.
Contact Roscoe :
Tel: 0115 822 4847 or 07957 471183