Allied Irish Bank (GB) is a long established specialist Business Bank with a primary focus on owner managed businesses and professional services.
In addition, we have a committed and unique presence in the British- Irish Trade arena. Our client base is made up of established and successful businesses with good management teams who want a close working relationship with us.
Our East Midlands office is based at Byron House, Maid Marian Way, Nottingham. Over the 40 years that we have been in this area, we have developed strong links with our local business communities and are continuing to build on these relationships by attracting new customers to come and enjoy our award winning service.
Our dedicated Relationship Managers are genuinely interested in our clients’ businesses and will work closely with owner managers to meet all of their banking needs and help them achieve their medium and long term ambitions.
We offer the full range of banking services needed by businesses, from lending for capital investment, through to managing customer money and providing all types of business banking accounts.
What makes Allied Irish Bank (GB) different to other banks?
• Owner Managed Business Fund with lending on preferential terms (Limited Offer)
• Direct access to your dedicated Relationship Manager
• Exceptional day-to-day personal service for your business
• Short lines of communication to deliver fast and direct decisions
• Knowledgeable, experienced and friendly staff
• Straightforward products which are easy to understand
• Two-thirds of our customers would recommend us to other businesses
Senior Branch Manager
Allied Irish Bank (GB)
Maid Marian Way
Nottingham NG1 6HS
(0115) 950 8111